Performance Engineer - Testing exp, German or French speaker
Our client a leader within the area of performance optimization and testing are now looking for a Performance Engineer (can learn performance testing if needed) to join them full time in Basel, Switzerland.
You will be expected to:
- Manage Performance Testing campaigns at customer site from non-functional-requirement phase, through planning, tooling set-up, to execution, analysis and presentation of results including recommendations for performance improvements.
- Lead and/or collaborate in consulting projects with the objective to define/improve the governance, processes, tooling architecture of Performance Testing organisations at medium to large corporations.
- Perform application audits focussing on performance management by analysing the application architecture, performing code analysis and executing performance tests using state of the art APM solutions for analysis of results and define recommendations.
- Support customers in the resolution of performance bottle necks in production through instrumentation and analysis of collected information using state of the art APM solutions.
- You have a diploma in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or comparable.
- You have experience in preparing, executing and managing performance test campaigns and reporting these results to different stakeholders.
- Additionally you have experience in requirement definition management as also solution acceptance testing, preferably in the area of load and performance testing.
- Good knowledge of processes, tools and methodologies related to state of the art software engineering best practices such as RUP and Agile.
- In addition to your technical skills you are capable of presenting to different management layers in German and English, French is a plus. Generally, we prefer consultants to speak English in combination with either German or French.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24