You are the part of a tech-savvy team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining our connectors (we call them cartridges) that link our market leading online shop application to third party systems.
You deal in consultancy, planning and the implementation of customer-specific integrations. You have no problem quickly becoming acclimated to the business processes and requirements of our customers. You quickly identify systemic weaknesses and you recognise improvements that may be required.
For you, these improvements are not just an academic exercise; they are well thought-out, real-world solutions that you feel comfortable implementing. The winning combination of your software customisation experience and a healthy dose of self-confidence permit you to be a professional representative of ePages to our customers and partners.Your profile
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience in software development
- You have project experience using Java, PHP, or other OOP language
- Good understanding of Linux
- You are a team-player who likes to communicate
- You are analytically minded, likes challenges, and enjoy working out solutions with your team
- You are passionate about technologies and open to learn other languages
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Experience in a typical client-server communication
- Knowledge or experience with HTML, CSS, XML
- 3 rd party integration project experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Passionate about Test Driven Development and clean code
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply online.
In addition, we would like to get an impression of you in action, therefore please send us proof of work, such as a link to your live portfolio, GitHub, or Stackoverflow.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our recruiter, Serena Tansil, via or call 0.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!About ePages
ePages, , is a leading provider of online shop software and the largest independent provider in Europe based on license revenue. ePages aims to be the white label expert brand of choice for e-commerce in the service provider space. Currently, over 140,000 companies in 75 countries and 15 languages run online shops based on ePages.
ePages specializes in servicing the SMB sector via web hosting providers, as well as ERP-vendors, telecommunications, and logistics companies. Among the partners are Europe's top hosting companies such as 1&1, Strato, Host Europe, Arsys, Dada Group and Aruba.