Job Description for the Position :
Primary responsibilities are :
- Responsible to manage the team activities
- Responsible to manage mix of Team Leads & Desk-side Engineers
- Overall 7 years with Minimum 3 years' experience in Supervisory level and 5 years related field experience on PC hardware, software installation and configuration
- Demonstrated Technical and People Management
- Desk side Support Management
- Asset life cycle support
- Customer Relationship Management
- Vendor Relationship Management
- SLA Management including Incident, problem, Configuration, Service request etc.
- Daily review with the Desk side support team & Regional Service Manager
- Periodic reviews with Customer and Vendors
- MIS and Reporting
- Freezing Roster for team
Need to have thorough knowledge and get the below tasks carried out by Full Time or Dispatch Engineers at various locations in the region :
- Accurately testing, identifying, repairing, resolving, and documenting end user technical issues regarding/desktop support, printers, Thin Client, Printers, Mobile/handheld (tablet) devices,BYOD, I.P. Phones & Audio video conference devices. Hands & feet support for network and server equipment as well as any IT related projects.
- Asset refresh life cycle
- Providing 1st line IT support services to the business community ensuring that all requirements are met within agreed service targets
- Troubleshooting and resolving software issues; reimaging computers/hard drives Backing up and restoring settings and associated systems administration activities
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution on all appropriate requests.
- Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing a Customer ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information.
- Move equipment associated with escalated help desk incidents and service requests
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed.
- Trains and orients staff on use of hardware and software.
- Recommends and/or performs upgrades on systems (Workstations & Printers) to ensure longevity.
- Works with procurement staff to purchase hardware and software.
- This position requires the ability to work in a project-based environment requiring flexibility and teamwork. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure - Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds (tablets) Smartphone etc
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications ie Office etc
- Effective communication in English and local languages are mandatory
- Management of the Region
- Ability to interact with customers so as to ensure that the service is polite, efficient and responsive
- To work through issues analytically to a successful conclusion
- An individual with a minimum of 5 year's supervisory experience
Skills, Experience and Qualification Required for the Position :
- Desirable MCSE or CNE qualification or equivalent
- Supporting Windows Enterprises Technologies
- Desirable ITIL Foundation certified
- Experience - Overall 7 years with Minimum 3 years' experience in Supervisory level and 5 years related field experience on PC hardware, software installation and configuration
- Ideal candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side (Desktops, laptops/Notebooks and Printers) Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
- Collaboration experience including remote control of PCs and video conferencing knowledge
- Deliverables to include ensuring the proper levels of run and maintain support and hands-on assistance for IT infrastructure projects/upgrades (workstations)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Thorough understanding of Outlook's calendaring tool
- Understanding of Exchange functional accounts and how they are used within Microsoft technologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with respect to time - client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
- Excellent problem solving/quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Should have basic knowledge of work or labour laws (holidays, overtime, salary increments) of respected region
- Location of work will be the client offices in the respective geography/location. Flexibility in relocation based on job requirements will be desired.
Must Haves :
- ITIL trained
- understand what SLAs
- Must have any experience in managing team
- Must have Team lead experience
- French is must for this role, any additional language is preferred.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24