C++ Software Engineer
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C++ Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Graubünden canton.
- Develop & test hard-ware Embedded Real Time Software for ventilation equipment.
- Incorporate state-of-the-art methods (Driven Development) & tools (IBM Rhapsody, WindRiver VxWorks, Linux) in C++ programming language.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the following are beneficial:
- Creation of software in a security-critical environment.
- Programming of Microcontroller software.
- Creation & execution of software test at different stages.
- GUI development, including QT Quick, QML.
- Control engineering.
- Creation of mobile applications (eg On iOS & Android platforms).
- Team & project management.
- Agile development methods.
- A completed engineering degree.
- In-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
- Ideally equipped with several years of experience in Real Time software development using C ++ & UML.
- Good command of German and English.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24