.Net Developer/Business Analyst
Very technical .NET Developer (hybrid role) wanted for one of our Zurich based clients in the banking sector.
- Technical background with strong working experience in .NET and SQL development and deployment within IT environment
- Background in project management/team leadership would be an asset
- Proven track record of implementing projects in banking sector as well as excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to work under pressure, handling complex situations and tight deadlines
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Carrying out and supporting delivery of software implementation projects, aligned with entire business objectives and corporate strategy, working across asset management department
- Leading projects from initiation phase to final product launch
- Cooperating with all stakeholders within the bank or external vendors
- Assuring the delivery of the project according to requirements, approved timeline and budget
- Following organization's policies and best practices in software development and project management
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24