Automation Project Coordinator
Automation Project Coordinator wanted for one of our Vaud based clients in the food industry.
- Background in IT and Automation (Robotic Process Automation)
- Excellent knowledge of project management and Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills, open minded and flexible
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Managing automation project deliverables as well as preparing dashboard and regular project reports and status updates
- Administrating overall automation inventory to ensure high level of data quality by developing and applying data quality rules
- Cooperating with shared service centers to verify and collect information that is complete and accurate
- Handling the regular process automation review meeting through taking care of administrative activities such as record create, updating of statuses
Start: 10/2016 ASAP
Location: Vaud, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf job24