Interim Buyer Raw Materials (chemical industry)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Austria.
This company provides a chalking environment and is looking for an Interim Buyer Raw Materials (also possibility for long term cooperation or permanent contract).
As Interim Buyer Raw Materials, you will be part of the procurement team. You are responsible for the purchasing of chemical raw materials for pharmaceutical production. You are characterized by a solid chemical background and your bargaining power.
- Purchasing of chemical raw materials for pharma production
- Run contract an price negotiation, cost optimization
- Evaluation of offer based on project requirements
- Supplier management
- Complaint handling
- Collaboration with the production team
- 10% travelling
- Academic degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy
- Knowledge of organic chemistry
- Purchasing experience in pharmaceutical business (or other high regulated business environment, GMP ideally)
- Speaks English and German fluently
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, assertive personality, teamwork
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.