Project Team Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is great in discovery, development and commercialization of immunotherapies that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
In the role as a Project Team Leader you are responsible for the translation of a therapeutic antibody candidate for cancer immunotherapy from research to clinical development, aiming to achieve clinical proof-of-concept and ultimately regulatory approval.
- Takes responsibility for the overall development program incl timelines, resources, budget, and tracking
- Develops a project strategy, identifies risks and options to mitigate, leads team activities to achieve project goals in a timely and competitive fashion, together with the project team
- Communicates clearly and effectively with team members, and senior management (project status and progress towards milestones)
- Work with clinical, research, manufacturing, analytical, quality and regulatory team members and departments to ensure timelines are achieved
- Implements project management tools and appropriate systems
- Actively delegates, involving team members (incl. external consultants) and other disciplinary experts within the company to meet project goals.
- Identifies gaps in expertise and resourcing relevant to the project, advising senior management to effectively achieve resolution
- Effectively supports or leads establishing working relationship with key opinion leaders
- Reports publically at scientific, medical, patient advocacy and other meetings
- Master’s degree or PhD in a scientifically related field.
-10+ experience in drug development or project management gained in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology organization
- Experience with and leadership of drug development teams, ability to effectively manage cross-functional drug development project team
- Excellent knowledge of the drug development process from preclinical to post-approval
- Extensive experience with antibody development in Cancer Immunotherapy or Oncology is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across different levels of the organization
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate, delegate and achieve with a cross-functional team
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.