Quality Control Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Located in the vicinity of Antwerp.
You will be responsible for the performance of daily routine testing and validation in the QC lab of this specific client.
- day to day performance of tests using liquid chromatography techniques (HPLC/UPLC)
- verification and validation of raw materials and final products
- troubleshooting, process improvement and assay development
- approx. 3 years of experience in pharma and working in accordance with GMP regulations
- hands-on experience with instrumental chemical techniques such as HPLC, UPLC
- thorough knowledge of working with LIMS and Empower 3
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Wielemaker.