Supply Chain / Customer Service Co-ordinator (Italian Market)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with a professional Customer Service team? Are you an enthusiastic Italian speaking Customer oriented person that can't wait to develop his/her skills in this field and give his/her career a boost? Read on!
This is a new position at the Customer Service Department and is a junior role
With limited supervision for routine work across markets and with general supervision for project and special assignments:
•Process commercial orders according to customer instruction and applicable conditions
•Provides excellent customer and product service; ensures customers are satisfied
•Track & trace shipments: monitoring shipments and pro-actively respond to and/or escalate potential issues.
•Call handling: ensure precise and promptly response to customer queries within the agreed service levels and applicable conditions.
•Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc and other ABR departments)
•Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents
•Provide other ad-hoc country specific support during business hours
•Provide ad-hoc limited backup to other functions in the Regional Supply Chain team
Executes other functions as assigned. Non routine tasks are usually resolved with the involvement of a supervisor
• Knowledge of basic principles, methods, and practices of professional field
• Typically obtained through formal study
• General knowledge of procedures and activities within own work area
• Ability to relate day-to-day work to business priorities
• General understanding of industry practices and standards
• Applies broad-based research, information gathering and analytical skills to factual information
• Selects appropriate alternatives form defined options
• Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards
• Assesses accuracy of detailed information
• Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports
• Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to line managers for resolution
• Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
• Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
• Establishes approaches for completing assignments
• Work requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment
• Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
• Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output
• Builds productive internal/external relationships
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
• Established knowledge and experience of a wide range of administrative tasks
• Ability to multi task and work within diverse, international group of people
• Experience in working with automated systems (computer based business systems) like MS-Office
• Advanced communication skills
• Customer focused
• Fluency in Italian and English, both in oral and written communication is a MUST!
• Ability to set priorities
• High quality standards w.r.t. work
• Degree in Economics, Business Administration or related area
• Minimum 1 to 5 years of related experience in customer service or similar
• Spanish is a preferred extra language
• Fluency in multiple languages
• Computer skills and ERP experience
• Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment
• Problem solving skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.