Freelance QA Manager - 6 months
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is a major player in the food market with a wide range of products and brands.
As Freelance QA Manager, you will work together in a team of 6 QA professionals to prepare a FSSC 22000 audit in 2017. The company does not have a FSSC 22000 certification at the moment, however they are IFS certified. Your primary task is to write work instructions and procedures and work with the quality system to ensure that the company passes the audit in 2017.
This is an assignment for 6 months for at least 4, but preferably 5 days per week.
- Support the QA Team with preparing the FSSC 22000 audit.
- Writing procedures and work instructions.
- Updating the quality system where necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biosciences, Master's Degree in Bio-Engineering, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Experience with FSSC 22000 or ISO systems.
- Experience with writing procedures and work instructions.
- Experience with preparing and organizing external audits.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.