SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
- Active participation in sprint planning, daily stand up meetings
- Responsible for sprint reviews and processing of the feedback
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Perform design, coding and testing of software applications
- Provide solutions focussing on end-users
- Bachelor or Master degree in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences or comparable
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and in writing
- Knowledge of web services (REST/ JSON)
- Knowledge of unit testing and automated testing
- Experience in Microsoft SQL is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.