Product Development Specialist (m/f)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
The client is a biotech company in Germany which has a broad assay portfolio for immunology purposes.
I am looking for a scientist (m/w) with working experience in an ISO certified company and a strong background with in-vitro diagnostics and assay development.
- management and coordination of internal and external development projects in QMH
- development of new ideas and product improvements, as well as implementing these in company processes (Innovation Board)
- independent planning, implementation and evaluation of experiments, as well as interpretation and documentation of the results by QMH
- creation of development documents (DHF, DMF, partly RMF)
- coordination of processes during product development phases with Product Managers, Production, Quality Control and Regulatory/QM
- Master or PhD degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine or a related field
- In depth knowledge about immuno-assay development, best in the diagnostics area
- At least 5 years experience in working with ISO 13845 or ISO 9001
- experience in project management
- Very good communication skills, with ability to conduct scientific presentation at high level
- Coordinational and organisational talent
- Proficiency in English, German is bonus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.