SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The client is a medium sized pharmaceutical company.
The formulation scientist process development aids the study of the compatibility of drug-excipients in terms of design and development of strategy.
The scientist must be capable of engaging with all levels of scientists within the company, as well as guiding the younger members of the team. You will get your hands nice and dirty participating in all research projects while being the day-to-day leader on the floor.
You will be in charge of planning, keeping an eye on the chances of achieving positive results. That will require you to make decisions based on limited information for the future of a project and communicating that to your seniors.
- Participate in formulating and process developing generic complex injectables
- Perform Quality by design approach to the technical challenges of formulation
- Co-work with the team of analysts and monitor the overall performance
- Help guiding the engineers when needed
- Be up to date on current affairs in the industry by reading scientific articles and patents
- Help creating an excellence center concerning complex injectables development
- A MSc or PhD in Pharmaceutical sciences or Chemical engineering or similar
- Over 5 years of industry experience as a MSc, or over 3 years as a PhD
- Hands on experience with development of dosage forms
- Proven technical capabilities and recorded participation in the development of pharmaceutical raw materials or drug products in human health
- Knowledge of techniques such as, but not limited to: SEM, FTIR, DSC, ball/pearl-milling, high-pressure homogenization, basic knowledge of freeze drying processes
- Familiarity with : R, artificial neural network, Bayesian networks
- Able to work alone and guide other team members
- Have the capacity to apply laboratory techniques and create technical documents
- QbD and automated systems experience is a pre.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.