Senior Process Engineer Packaging Optimization
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
As Process Engineer Packaging Optimization you will join the expanding engineering production team.
The Process Engineer Packaging Optimization will support projects in optimization of existing packaging lines, the development and implementation of existing production lines with a focus food safety.
- Improvement of packaging production lines
- Identify risks / opportunities on projects
- Survey cost control, time to market, and project spending
- Assist in BOM creation and management
- At least a Bachelor, in Food Technology
- 5 Years + in a position such as Packaging Engineer, Project Manager, Packaging Technologist, or Process Engineer
- Manufacturing experience in packaging
- Proven hands-on approach
- Natural leadership
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.