NET Developer - C#
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands.
The client is an international organization with many laboratories worldwide. They are starting with the development of a LIMS system to control the processes of these different laboratories more efficient.
As .NET Developer you will not only focus on programming, but you will be as well part of the construction, design, development and testing of multiple applications. You will report to the Lead Developer and work together with a highly motivated international development team. Therefore it is important that you are a team player. It is a very inspiring project and a nice environment for you to further develop your career. If you describe yourself as a problem solver that is eager to learn and also a great communicator who can explain the technical concepts with the non-specialists this is the job for you. During this project you can make a difference for the organization.
- Contribute as a full member of the SCRUM team
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and construction of multiple applications
- Decide which technical solution is the best and also develop this software solution
- Working to develop best practices and market standards
- Constantly deliver high level software quality for the whole project development lifecycle
- Interaction with the Business Analysts in a constructive manner
- Bachelor or Master in IT (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5+ years experiences
- Excellent English language skills
- Working experience with .NET 4.0 or later and C#
- Experience with Database Systems, SQL and ORM techniques
- Experience with development methodologies (preferably Agile/ SCRUM)
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming, design and frameworks is a plus
- Knowledge of User Interface Design, Design Patterns and Best Coding Practices is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.