Business Development Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is an up-and-coming company with over 500 employers which focuses on improvement. The culture of the company is all costumer focus, professionalism and enthusiasm, quality and innovation. This all centers around the patient, their safety and welfare, and the ever-present requirement to make cost savings.
As Business Development Manager you will be in charge of the development of initiatives to support the Qualification & Validation activities with a focus in the life sciences industry.
- Setting up a business plan in partnership with various stakeholders
- Follow-up on new technologies and trends in the Life Sciences industry relevant to the business unit
- Development of strategies in consultation with the management of your Division, and translate these into new action plans
- You will be the contact person for directors and managers in the Life Sciences industry
- Report to the division manager Life Sciences
- Bachelor degree in Commercial Management, Technical Management, Engineering or a similar background
- Minimal of 5 years experience in the Life Sciences Industries
- Ability to empathize with customer questions and challenges
- Experience with Validation, Qualification and Validation in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with a commercial role in Sales
-You are result driven
- You are a team player
- You have excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Stephan Opdenberg.