Interim Supply Manager Planning
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The organization produces products for over 70 countries across the world.
As Supply Manager Planning you are responsible for the timely fulfilment of demand by leading the supply planning (EMEA). The challenge is to coordinate between planning, optamization, new systems and effective partnership with multi BU units while dealing with high seasonality.
- Support S&OP and supply planning operations
- Create medium term operating plans
- Manage integration process in favour of the customer service oriented supply chain
- Optimize stocking policies and safety stock
- Retest inventory meetings
- Manage projects related to implementation of tools
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- 7-10 years experience in supply ,materials and demand planning
- Knowledge of S&OP
- APICS Certification
- Advanced knowledge ERP systems
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.