SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a growing pharmaceutical company in the south of the Netherlands.
You will be involved in the improvement of production processes for several biopharmaceutical projects. You will closely cooperate with both R&D and production departments and mainly focus on cell and viral culture.
- cell culture and viral culture on multiple scales
- purification of cell processes using for instance HPLC/UPLC and cross-flow filtration
- registration and maintenance of batch records and troubleshooting
- MLO/HLO Microbiology, Biochemistry or similar
- working experience with cell culture and bioprocess technology
- working in a GMP-environment and ML-II or BSL3
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Alexander Wielemaker.