Jr Supply Chain Project Coordinatior
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
This is a temporary role of one year on the payroll of Sire Life Sciences, full time on site.
Project lead/coordinator in a cross functional project that needs to deliver the following deliverables: SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference Model) process mapping for the “Deliver” part in MS-Vision format, Level 4 and 5 on global and local/regional level for all sites/regions, mappings confirmed with global, regional and local process owners with inclusion of appropriate SOP (standard Operating Procedures) and linked to the system used in these procedures. Project planning, information gathering from business process owners and mapping of these processes in MS-Vision are some of the tasks in this role. This role will report into a director Supply Chain from the Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation department.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in using Excel, MS Office
- Experience in process mapping (savvy)
- Experience in MS-Visio (savvy)
- SCOR process mapping (SCOR project management side not required)
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Experience in Supply Chain (preferably in Deliver, i.e. warehousing, order management, distribution, transportation)
- 1-3 years’ experience in GMP environment
- Demonstrated high standards in detail, perfection
- Strong coordinating skills (make/maintain plan, schedule his/her own meetings, with the right people, follow up, seek confirmation)
- Experience with SAP
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.