Senior R&D Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
is a highly innovative company, with a unique product soon to enter the market.
- Develop materials, components, products, processes and test methods for medical devices according to international regulatory requirements
- Translate of user need requirements into engineering specifications and design and process requirements, design control
- Understand validation of processes and qualifications of equipment in detail, be able to independently and goal oriented design and execute them
- Plan and execute design studies and other tests according to established or newly developed methods and standards, report results, analyze conclusions and determine next steps
Good knowledge on:
- Bio-Degradable MD
- Design Changes
- DoE / Design of Experiments
- Process Engineering
University degree in engineering or natural sciences or equivalent, preferably with medical device experience.
Minimum of 3 years of experiences in R&D, product design, manufacturing engineering preferably in medical device industry
Skills and Capabilities: Knowledge about polymer materials. Familiar with test methods, Design of Experiments, six sigma or similar. Knowledgeable in Project Management.
Language Requirements: Fluent in English, reading and writing
Other Skills and Personality Requirements: Good communication, reliable, independent, goal-oriented, pragmatic attitude
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Onno Goedhart.