SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company located in Germany.
Responsible for managing a laboratory
- functional and disciplinary responsibility for a protein analytical laboratory
- responsible for development and validation of methods for quality control and stability testing of investigational medicinal products
- representation of analytical development
- support of the process development in terms of analytical questions
- responsible for planning of analytical work packets e.g. implementation of the needed analyses
- approval testing of investigational medicinal products
- PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or Pharmazie
- broad knowledge in protein chemistry and protein analytik or proteincharacteriszation
- profound knowledge in analytical development
- proven GMP knowledge
- +3 years experience in teamleading
- fluency in English and German
- strong communicative, decisive and organised personality
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.