SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Baden-Württemberg Germany.
Our client, a leading global family company that specializes in the processing of vegetables in canned form, is currently looking for a Category Manager w \ m.
An exciting category manager job in a market-leading family business.
• Self-management and construction of the area of ??Category Management.
• Professional advice of retailers as well as the identification and development of growth levers and implementing appropriate strategies to increase efficiency.
• Establishment and development of shopper expertise.
• Analysis of market-relevant research data and insights for the support and advice of the sales & marketing department.
• You will work in a capable team with a cordial working atmosphere that you can help shape independently and actively.
• At least 4 years of professional experience in category management in the food industry.
• A keen shopper understanding and high customer affinity.
• Knowledge of the category management-related software tools, and space management software as well as the MS Office package, especially Excel.
• Analytical, strategic and at the same time implementation-oriented thinking and acting.
• Confident communication and negotiation skills.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.