Nutritional and Regulatory Affairs Manager Food Belgium
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Henegouwen Belgium.
Our client is a Belgium group dedicated to the production and promotion of natural food ingredients and they deliver to more than 40 countries worldwide and have partnerships with more than 350 food manufacturers who use their ingredients in more than 1000 references all across the globe. Our client is still growing/expanding and located a bit south of East Flanders, near Kortrijk.
Focus on Nutritional aspects, but also on Regulatory Affairs. The package and flexibility is quite special in this role. Possible to work 40 or 32 hours a week. Salary package is between 60.000 - 65.000 EUR + company car, a bonus, meal vouchers, 30 holiday days, eco cheques 150 EUR a year, 75 EUR nett costs a month covered, group and hospitalisation package. So, the secondary benefits are very interesting! Also able to work out of home at least 1 day a week. So you would only have to travel to
We're looking not for a real specialist, more a generalist within Nutrition and RA in the food industry. Our client is a middle sized company and therefore you will have a lot of flexibility n this role, but also a broad responsibility and able to work together with your colleagues at this french speaking company.
- Nutrional projects: search for data, contract negotiations, give small presentations, once or twice a year.
- RA Projects: Study the regulations of regions and open up new markets. Look at GRAS (Generally recognized as safe) dossiers for example for USA.
- Interpretate regulations with the quality department, network and lobby.
- A point of contact for Customer support, claims from clients.
- Relevant Master (or Bachelor with enough relevant experience)
- Food Nutrition/Regulatory Affairs experience minimum of 3 years
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Open personality
- Fluent in english
- Travel is limited, sometimes to brussels.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thomas Aelen.