Business Development Manager - Engineering
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Improvement. That is what this company is all about. For more than 70 years they have been helping companies in various sectors to improve their operations in the areas of security, reliability, efficiency and sustainability. They support them by offering consulting and engineering solutions, through delivering turnkey automated solutions or by providing maintenance and support.
- The possibility to team up with passionate, technology-driven people.
- An environment where you can give free rein to your creativity within a well-defined framework and where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
- A learning environment and potential for career development.
- A culture of respect, flexibility and participate management.
- As Business Development Manager you will develop initiatives to support our Qualification & Validation activities focused on the life sciences industry.
- You will also be responsible for setting up a business plan in partnership with various stakeholders.
- Implementing, managing and supervising sales processes, and identifying suitable leads.
- You will follow-up new technologies and trends in the Life Sciences industry related to the business unit.
- Developing strategies in consultation with the management of the Life Sciences division, and translating these into specific action to achieve these objectives.
- Acting as a contact person for directors and managers within the Life Sciences industry.
- You report to the division manager Life Sciences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimal 5 years of experiences with projects in the Life Sciences industry.
- Proven experience and knowledge of EU and US current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ability to empathize customers questions and challenges. Propose pragmatic solutions based on knowledge and experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Distinct commercial attitude and able to communicate with our customers from production floor to boardroom.
- You are a team player.
- You can enthusiast teams
- You are result driven.
- You have a good knowledge of both English and Dutch.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.