Supply Chain Analyst
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
They are an innovative medical device company focused on developing surgical products and procedures.
The Supply Chain Analyst supports the Supply Chain department in analysing data and providing reports on improvement processes. This person will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
This person will manage and ensure a sound fundament for data collection, integration and harmonisation. This is a fulltime role of 40 hours per week on site of the client.
- Analyze Inventory and Material Management
- Provide management data to improve Supply Chain processes in the field of inventory management (analyse data, produce reports, develope improvement plans, present findings
- Assist the Demand Manager in analytical support and preparations of S&OP meetings
- Develope and improve KPI's for the Supply Chain Dashboard
- Collaborate with partners in Marketing and Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Min. a HBO education
- Experience in analysing data form a database
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is not required
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.