Clinical Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
Internationally operating CRO specialized in Oncology
In this role you will be managing an international Phase ||/||| trial. You will get the possibility to be responsible for the management of cross-functional study teams.
- As a project manager you will be responsible for the management of day-to-day operations of assigned studies to ensure completion in compliance with applicable GCP/ICH guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- You will provide accurate and up-to-date study information and provide regular updates of study progression to program management and other stakeholders.
- You are the lead preparation of vendor requirements and project scope and selection of study vendors and data.
- Ensure set-up and implementation of investigator and site monitor training; Coordinate operational and therapeutic area training for internal and external study teams.
- Clinical Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of protocol and clinical drug development process, study design, study planning, management, and monitoring.
- Fluent in English and dutch speaking is a strong pré!
- min. Msc (preferably pharmaceutical or bio sciences)
- Proven study leadership ability and management skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.