Demand & Supply Planning Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
This role reports to the Supply Chain Director and is responsible for the Supply and Demand Planning in the European Supply Chain
- Bear overall responsibility for assurance of demand and supply in a business area.
- Manage all related processes, flow of information, resource and stake holder relations.
- Actively support the requested customer service level.
- Build up the sales forecast with statistical calculation and sales inputs reducing the gap with the financial forecast.
- Establish strong collaboration with Sales team to keep improving the forecast accuracy and to be able to match demand and constrained products.
- Communicate product supply plans to all suppliers on a monthly or more frequent basis depending on specific agreement. Track changes and plan accuracy and strive for improvement of information.
- Represent and defend the interests of the region towards global supply.
- Optimise inventory holding, set and adjust stock targets and manage inventory levels.
- Actively participate and be fully aware of the demand planning process and its results as a key driver to supply and inventory planning decisions. Drive the Consensus meeting.
- Develop the supplier base through involving them in a common process, optimising information flow and resource throughout the whole supply chain and identifying and setting common continuous improvement targets aiming at responsiveness and
- Actively participate in the capacity planning process through managing orders and forecasts at their demand/supply interface (smoothing, deferring, pulling forward etc.
- Actively participate in S&OP process
- Actively participate in, incl. initiating, product rationalisation.
- Actively participate in setting up KPIs on business critical supply parameters.
- Validate the annual product sales plan within the budgeting process.
- Management reporting on business critical supply parameters.
- Communicate to key stake holders and establish customer-supplier agreement as necessary.
- Educate key stake holders for improved interface management.
- Train and supervise support function.
- Lead and actively participate in supply chain projects across the business areas.
- University degree in Business, Accounting or Supply Chain or another related field
- Min. 3 years experience in Supply and Demand Planning
- Proven people management skills
- Excellent skills in English language
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jonas Houweling.