Clinical Trial Assistant
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Netherlands.
Our client is an internationally operating CRO in the field of medical devices, pharma and biotechnology.
The role of CTA is collaborating in tight relationship with the clinical teams and the clinical managers to provide optimal support to clinical trial implementation.
- A high degree of punctuality for executing tasks
- Responsible for the documentation and study materials of clinical trials
- You will initiate and arrange meetings which are external and internal
- You will aid with study information and study payments
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- At least have a half year of experience in clinical research
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.