QA Director Food Packaging Resins
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
As Quality Assurance Director you will be working with plastics, resins.
As the QA Director Resins in this new global role you will be working closely together with suppliers of plastics and resins to make sure the products meet the company's quality and food safety standards. A team of QA specialists will be build the coming next months and you will have 2 or 3 direct reports. You report directly to the management team.
- Supplier quality management: Ensure that the plastics, resins the company buys meet the quality and food safety standards by developing, monitoring and continuously improving the suppliers' compliance and performance
- Project and Change management
- Managing and the Quality and Food Safety team
- Apprise and evolve potential new suppliers
- Project management, continuous improvement
- Supplier auditing
- Systems: ISO 9001, GMP, BRC/IFS, FSSC 22000
- Bachelor Chemie, Food Science Wageningen or similar
- A minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a QFS plant
- Specific plastic knowledge, resins in the B2C or B2B Packaging industry
- QFS and or R&D Supplier Quality Management
- Fluent in English
- Builder, influencer
- Travelling 30%
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Frederieke Beunk.