QC Lab Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Switzerland.
The company is certified ISO 13485 and adheres to the EU Medical Devices Directive (MDD) and FDA 21 CFR 820. They produce Class III Medical Devices. Next to this, they are compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
In this role, you will responsible for the QC lab, more specifically, for the quality control of the raw materials (mainly metals) department.
- Responsible for testing of materials according to GMP standards
- Planning and scheduling of tests and experiment
- Data recording and analysis
- Analysis and approval of data reports
- Constitution and revision of the work instructions
- Ensuring instrument calibration and monitoring
- Training of laboratory staff, ensuring accurate and complete training materials
- People manager for a team of 3 QC technicians in the laboratory
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry or Material Sciences
- In-depth knowledge in metallurgy
- Knowledge of Analytical methods like spectrometry, element analysis, among others
- Working knowledge of the Medical Devices industry (can be from the perspective of development, quality or medical) a huge plus
- Previous experience in a GMP environment a huge plus
- Experience in leadership in the laboratory a huge plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.