Jr QA Coordinator Group - Beverages
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Limburg Belgium.
The company is one of the larger players in the Belgian beverage market and provides lots of growth opportunities, both in Belgium and abroad.
As Jr. QA Coordinator Group, you will assist the various factories with QA-related issues. You will be responsible for the company's quality systems and ensure that the factories work in accordance with the Group's QA policies. This is an ideal role for junior candidates. This position is also open for people without work experience. You will work in a team of 10 people and report to the Group Quality Manager. You will work mostly from the company's head office, but some travel to the other locations (all in Belgium) is required.
- Responsible for the quality system and retaining certifications (HACCP, FAVV, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS and GMP).
- Organize and prepare audits for the different factories, and making follow-up plans after these audits.
- Work together with other departments to think of new processes and systems to reduce food safety risks.
- Give trainings to staff and ensure that plans for improvement are implemented successfully.
- Responsible for the quality system of the laboratories.
- Function as expert on HACCP and certification matters and answer questions from Production and Sales.
- Master's Degree in Bio-Engineering or similar.
- 1-5 years of work experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with quality standards such as HACCP, FAVV, FSSC 22000, BRC, IFS and/or GMP is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required.
- Willingness to travel across Belgium occasionally.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Michiel den Uijl.