Freelance CRA (min until June 2017)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
Our client is a globally operating pharmaceutical company with almost one century of innovation and leadership
As a Freelance CRA you will be - together with the team - responsible for clinical research all over Belgium and for trials from a-z.
- Assuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity, and compliance with all study procedures
- Identification, qualification and initiation of investigators and their sites
- Supervising study conduct according to GCP requirements and all applicable laws
- Monitoring clinical studies
- 3 years monitoring experience as CRA (within CRO, Pharma, Biotech)
- Fluent English, Dutch and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Can-do mentality - flexible
- FTE: 1
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.