CRA II (m/w) Oncology
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Germany.
Our client is a global CRO specialized in Oncology.
I am currently looking for experienced Clinical Research Associates to Monitor phase II and III trials, for international multicenter studies.
Manage Monitoring activities in Germany ( up to 3 days a week on trial sites ) :
- Perform pre-study, initiation, monitoring, and closeouts visits
- Ensure site compliance with study protocol, SOPs, ICH and GCP guidelines
- Provide reports and document as well as SAE reports
- Ensure maintainance of study files and integrity of submitted data
- A Degree in Life Sciences (Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related) OR more than 3 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or within a CRO
- Experience in the industry ( 2-3 years) or junior with the willingness to relocate for a intensive 6 months training in-house before full autonomy and home based assignment
- Experience in monitoring Oncology trials
- Strong communication and organisation skills with attention to details
- Perfect command of English and German both oral and written
- Knowledge of French, Italian, or any Eastern European language is of advantage
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.