Product Development Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that is worldwide active in production and sales of pharmaceutical products.
In this role you perform together with CROs, CMOs, Regulatory Affairs consultants and other people involved in development, manufacturing and marketing & sales of products. In this role you will be the main contact person for the CRO's, CMO's and Business Units.
- Management of all pharmaceutical technological activities in development and transfer up to commercial scale
- Review and approval of technical documentation provided by the CRO's, CMO’s and regualtory consultants
- Manage and challenge the different stages of the project
- Support on the compilation of the dossier
- Sort out when and what external knowledge should be sourced-in during the development stages
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and scale-up of formulation development of medicinal products
- experience in taking products from scratch to registration
- experience of bringing generic products to the market
- extensive experience in collaborations with third parties
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.