Sr Software Developer C++ - Qt
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The Client is a leader in innovative Dental solutions and due to extensive growth they need experienced C++ Software Developers to help develop new qualitative software.
As Senior C++ Software developer you will be part of the backend development team. You will actively participate in developing innovative software solutions. You like working in a Scrum environment and will develop highly qualitative software. You recognise yourself in the keywords dynamic, innovative, proactive and you love to learn new techniques.
- Responsible for design, development and construction of software applications
- Contribute as a full member of the SCRUM team
- Working to develop best practices and market standards
- Constantly deliver high level software quality for the whole project development lifecycle
- Bachelor or Master degree in a IT related field (Informatics, Computer Science, Software Development)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 3-5 years relevant experience in Software Development
- Proficient with object oriented programming C++, Qt
- Work experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
- Knowledge of GUI, Image processing or 3D graphics is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.