SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
Our client is a global CRO that provides services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
In this position you will have the opportunity to work in a team with experienced and highly skilled people.
You will support the current team that is assigned to one of the biggest clients (Pharmaceutical company).
- Responsible and Accountable for the local management of Investigational Medicinal Product (IMP)
- Ensuring shipment, handling and storage of the IMP, NIMP and other study material is done and documented according to the SOPs and local law and regulation
- IMP management either through an in-house distribution centre or local sub-contractor
- Providing appropriate input and support to all monitoring teams and act as main contact person for the corporate team and external providers if needed
- Support the Cluster IP Manager on improvement of processes/tools
- Active collaboration with the local management team
- Exchanging experiences and solutions with the Cluster IP Manager and colleagues within the Cluster
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Experience in IP distribution or Clinical Research industry (experience in Clinical Research or Logistics)
- Knowledge of the statutory requirements of IPM management in The Netherlands as defined by the EU Commission Directive 2030/94/EC, EU Commission, GMP, Annex 13, GDP, EU Clinical Trial Directive and ethical guidelines
- Knowledge of and experience with GCP, GDP and other regulations in force
- Ability to learn and apply SOPs and quality control
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Hanneke de Koning.