R&D Scientist (m/f) Biomarker
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Germany.
The company is specialised in Diagnostics.
I am currently looking for a Scientist with expertise in the field of Biomarker Discovery, from preclinical to Phase I and II clinical studies.
- Provide expertise in the field of biomarker identification for applications in Oncology
- Provide technical and scientific support to customers regarding biomarker discovery (pre-clinical and clinical (Ph I/II), tissue analysis and diagnostics
- Support strategical decisions in the field of Biomarker Discovery and Personalized Medicicine
- Act as point of contact for customers and internal teams, develop and coordinate partnerships with external partners (research centers, pharmaceutical companies, universities...)
- MD or PhD in life science with experience in drug development
- in depth expertise in biomarker discovery
- First experience in leading projects within the regulatory guidelines of biosampling and translational medicine
- Hands on experience in diagnostics, genomics, tissue imaging is a plus
- Excellent communicaion and organisational skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ann-Kathrin Zeisberger.