Software Developer - Embedded - C++
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
The company is looking for a enthusiastic and ambitious C++ developer to join their Software Development team who focusses on the development of biotechnology instruments.
As Software Developer - Embedded you will be part of the product development team, you will produce high quality embedded software for a biotechnology instrument platform. The software you produces will be used for production and verification development. You will focus on the Linux platform and your main programming language will therefore be C++. However, understanding or willing to learn Windows oriented languages is also necessary.
- Contribute in developing new software in C/C++
- Document, design, implement and unit test new features on existing applications
- Responsible for delivering new projects within the pre-agreed time and budget
- Responsible in the whole software development life cycle
- Contribute as full member of the Scrum, be part of software architectural discussions and specifications
- Interact with other subteams in the development of new products
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent due to working experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional languages are a strong plus
- 5+ years' experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of C/ C++ in a Linux platform
- Knowledge of C#, or willing to learn
- Working experience with object oriented design and programming
- Knowledge of UML and Graphical software design is a strong plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Mirte van Hal.