SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Hessen Germany.
For one of my clients, a leading company specialized within the vegetable oil industry, I am currently looking for a Category Manager.
Provide retailers with professional advice as well as structuring the assortment, merchandise. Establish sales generators, sales force tools and BTL communication.
- Develop Category and Trade Marketing Strategy.
- Implementing and overseeing the business plan
- Examine and establish a category strategy for retailers to maximize profits
- Establish commercial opportunities in existing as well as new channels.
- Generate and develop relationships with retailers and do hands-on market research
- Utilize information in a hands-on manner to extract relevant information
- Provide retailers with professional advice to generate sales opportunities
- Establishing valuable market insights.
- Develop efficient communication channels with directors and managers.
-Min. 5 years of Category Management Experience
-Fluent in German and English.
-Ability to effectively work on space management.
-Strong negotiation, motivation, and leadership skills.
-Strategic mindset to pursue results and develop effective teams.
-Cross cultural awareness/international experience.
-Knowledge of ad hoc research methodologies such as PSM, promo efficiency.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Maxime Resano.