Technical Sales Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Germany.
For one of our clients, an international producer of plastic packaging, I am currently looking for a Technical Sales Manager.
Responsible for the complete sales process; managing of existin and acquisition of new accounts, achieve sales objectives, identify sales opportunities, supply chain and after sales.
- Development of departmental sales plans.
- Use of market- and competition data to identify opportunities for increased market share.
- Responsible for the management of existing and acquisition of new accounts.
- Maintain and build strong and long-term customer relationships.
- Suggests product development based on customer needs and market surveys.
- Provides professional advice to R&D for product innovation and development.
- Responsible for the introduction of new products
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar is preferred.
- 4 or more years related technical sales experience
- Fluent in English/German is required (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Assertive and competitive mentality who enjoys the challenges of a technical sales role
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Erik Weiss.