Sales Manager Foodservice
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
For our client we are looking for a Sales Manager for the Food service channel for the dutch market. Our client is a large food producer with both branded as private label products. On the Belgium market our client is one of the largest players but on the Dutch market their is room for growth especially in the Food service channel.
As Sales Manager Food Service it is up to you to create a bigger presence on the Dutch market. In this position you are responsible for realizing the Sales budget for the Dutch market. You manage customers, Key Accounts and distributors. In this entrepreneurial role you are responsible for the commercial activities within your market. Preferably you have a existing network in Food service, you know all the different players and trends/developments.
- The Sales Manager Food service is responsible for the execution of the regional business plan.
- Regular visits to and presentations at customers/distributors (Headquarters).
- Negotiating contracts and conditions
- Following market market developments
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers
- Developing and strengthening relationships with potential customers
- A bachelor degree in Commerce or equivalent
- >6 years of experience in Sales in a FMCG environment
- Existing contacts/network in the Food service channel
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in Dutch and English
- The ability to work independently (home- office)
- Strong people skills
- A customer focused attitude
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Paul van Voorst.