Inventory & Procurement Planner
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Henegouwen Belgium.
The company is a global distributor of industrial chemicals located in Wolloon Brabant.
As an Inventory & Procurement Planner you will be working in a team of two IPP's and one product manager. You will be coordinating, managing and/or executing; inventory, purchasing, timely production, inbound transport and warehousing activities. The goal is to guarantee an complete delivery, on time, to the customer. You are responsible for fast, clear and detailed communication to the stakeholders.
- Inventory management: Maximize availability for sales, excess inventory reduction and meet inventory target
- Purchase with suppliers contracted by the Product Management Team
- Choose the best cost-effective option for distribution
- Quality control and cost-efficiency
- Optimize inbound activities
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Coordination and crisis management
- Around 3-5 years of relevant experience in the Supply Chain
- Familiar with Supply Chain Planning concepts
- Knowledge of SAP
- Preferable experience in a chemical or pharmaceutical environment (or related experience in distribution)
- Procurement experience is an additional plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicative skills
- Languages requiered: French, Dutch and English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rosa Markus.