Senior Process Engineer Medical Devices
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a global leader with clients in over 40 countries in the world. Due to their rapidly growing business, they are looking for a strong Senior Process Engineer Medical Devices.
The Senior Process Engineer Medical Devices develops and improves efficient product manufacturing methods and processes that fully fit both customer and company business needs. You're responsible for the implementation of new production processes and projects and you will share your knowledge and skills with less experienced Process Engineers in your team.
- You will contribute to the development of new products and equipment design
- Assess process or product reliability and conceptualize and sketch process and product improvements
- Train operators, process engineers, inspectors on process and inspection techniques
- Support the development of product verification test requirements and capabilities, including test methods, protocols and reports to ensure product quality and conformance to specifications
- Validate the new introduced systems
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Good understanding and experience with GMP and ISO regulations
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch
- Excellent analytical skills
- 6 to 8 years of experience in the medical devices
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Rebecca Krijger.