Planning & Analysis Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity. Are you interested in working in an international environment with the possibility to grow in your career?
For our client we are looking for a Planning and Analysis Manager with a focus on data modelling. You will work in a team consisting out of 7 professionals of which you will support the demand planners. This will be a project until the end of the year
- Implement data models supporting Supply Chain decisions
- Ensure sustainability and improve existing reporting
- Support operational excellence through data analysis
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written)
- Bachelor or Masters degree with statistical or mathematical background
- 2-3 years experience with data modelling or advanced analytics
- Advanced in Excel, experience with rapid response manufacturing is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Pascha Groot.