Project Engineer Automation Software (1 year)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Antwerpen Belgium.
This company discovers, develops and produces new vaccines and cures that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For our client we are currently looking for a Project Engineer with at least 2 years of relevant experience within a similar position, preferably within Life Sciences industry. This role will be temporary, initially for 1 year. The goal is to be as effective as possible within specified timeframe and budget and in line with regulations and requirements of the customer.
- Translate needs of clients into thorough functional analysis
- Execution of process automation integration within projects: system analysis, change requests, formatting / editing software application requirements and managing software vendors for production
- Support production process in terms of improvement of existing applications
- Master in IT or Automation
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Knowlegde of UML, databases and .NET
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Niels Knapen.