SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
A World leader in the manufacture and supply of high-purity specialty hydrocarbons for use in both the consumer and industrial marketplaces. With production locations in the US and the Netherlands they are committed to the goal of providing their customers with premium products, superior technical capabilities. Situated Amsterdam area, + 150 employees deliver internationally.
In this role you will be the quality and hse manager for 2 plants. 80% in Amsterdam and 20% around Zaandam. - You have to be able to communicate very well (and direct) to diverse disciplines both internally as externally, such as with production, QC, relevant regulatory authorities, research and development. Hands on mentality is essential, combined with people manager skills and a drive on continuous improvement. Because it is a relatively small company you can really have a lot of impact and grow with the company!
- Change and enhance the quality and safety attitude within the company
- Manage the QA & EHS department and coach employees to upgrade performance
- Maintain, upgrade quality systems based on GMP/GDP EXCiPACT, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FSSC 22000, etc.
- Supply reporting (externally and internally) to governments and customers
- Provide (GMP) training and coaching to production and other colleagues
- Preparation of relevant SOP’s, CAPA’s and project (improvement) proposals and risk assessments
- Perform daily environmental & safety site checks at production facilities
- Further enhance audit and validation program
- Education: Bachelor is a must. M.Sc preferred. (for example HVK, engineering, medical technology, biochemistry, etc.)
- Minimal 3 -10 years of people management experience in a (preferably international) GMP regulated medical, pharmaceutical or (bio)chemical environment
- Strong change management skills and a proven track record of successful change management projects
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and likes to take responsibility in a relatively new QA GMP setting
- Experienced networker within trade organization
- Essential is having a clear QA professional attitude, supporting and training the operations of the company with QA guidance and checks
- Preferably has broad QA experience, having performed activities such as CAPA’s, working with (software) documentation system, audits, validation, training and coaching of non-QA colleagues, etc.
- Nice to have experience would be in the areas of: statistical method application, risk management, process validations, RA and relevant GMP international quality guidelines
- Eagerness to learn and maintain hands-on the environmental and safety procedures
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Thomas Aelen.