Plant Director (m/w)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices organization, based in Germany.
Our client is a global Medical Devices company, based in Rheinland-Pfalz. The company is specialised in disposable products for the Healthcare industry.
In this role, you will be overseeing several manufacturing sites (amount can differentiate on the level of seniority of the professional). You will be responsible for the growth of the facilities, both in the extension of the production sites, and improving the efficiency of day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for setting up and the extension of manufacturing plants
- Project, Operations & Plant Management
- Take care of continuous Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
- Development and training of teams
- Responsible for change Management
- Strategic, Operational Planning & Execution
- Responsible for Profit & Loss in the production sites
- Budget Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Inventory Management
- Previous experience as Plant Director in a plant of at least 50-100 people
- Fluent in English and German
- Education in Engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Previous experience in plants abroad a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Matthias Kunkel.