Project Sales Officer - Lab
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a leader player that provides non-profit medication to low income countries. They aim to make necessary healthcare available for all. Currently they have connections, clients and customers in over a 100 different countries that vary from small hospitals to large organizations.
As Project Sales Officer you function as the point of contact when it regards lab equipment. You will advise the other departments when it comes down to laboratory essentials. By doing this, you have to keep our clients in mind. You also have to investigate the lab equipment market to find relevant and sustainable suppliers. You will establish new relationships with suppliers and develop the established ones further.
- Optimize the laboratory equipment portfolio and assortment that alines with the customer's expectations
- Team up with Sales, Supply Chain, Purchase and QA
- Report to the program manager from procurement services
- Assist sales in identifying the right products
- Facilitate communication between different departments
- Training / Coaching of Colleagues
- MLO/HLO in Biochemistry, Life Sciences or a similar field
- or: 3 years of experience focused on lab equipment (would be a plus either way)
- Customer focused and sales experience
- Fluent in English, French would be a plus
- Experience with microbiology or clinical chemistry is a plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Samantha Welsink.