Project Leader R&D
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a biotech that specialises in creative cell models. They focus on providing a highly developed platform to test and implement assays that can be used in the pharmaceutical industry. They are now searching for an experienced Project Leader R&D.
You will be in charge of the management of R&D projects in the company and the collaboration with external partners. You will lead some projects and primarily be responsible for proposal to strategy implementation. You have to guide and inspire and lead the teams successfully to succeed in common goals.
- Direct the funding acquirement
- Steer calls and replies to funding queries
- Partner with authorities and KOLs in the filed
- Lead teams towards common goals
- Improve meetings and communication within and outside of the company
- PhD in Biotech, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related field
- 6+ years in Project Management Role
- Evidential experience with national and international funding sources
- Track record of successful R&D project management
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Naut van Osnabrugge.